Our client is looking for an experienced CAD technician for a short term contract based in their head office in Braintree. The ideal candidate will have experience within the civils and highways sector. The position will be for 1 month approximately.
- Carry out and support Senior CAD’s and Project Executives with store surveying and drawing existing and proposed CAD layouts,
- Assisting with editing the drawings in the office.
- Carrying out amendments, plan printing.
- Sending and receiving data electronically, and various other admin related duties, including creation of and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of: AutoCAD and or Revit, Illustrator Word/Excel Numeracy and literacy are essential skills.
- Motivated and the ability to quickly adapt.
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
- City & Guilds Auto CAD qualification or equivalent.
If you feel you have the right skills and qualifications to suit this role, please get in touch with Sophie Scott at BCS on 01543 629090