Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Contracts Manager for their business based in Southampton. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate Team Leading qualities to push and lead a busy, high performing and established team. The ideal Contracts Manager will also have experience in construction and design specialising in the leisure, corporate and education sector.
They are recognized as the market leader experts in their sector delivering design & build fit out and refurbishment completing work of the highest quality to new and repeat customers.
• The Contracts Manager will manage a team of Project Managers, whilst actively involved in your own projects range in size between £100k to £5m
• Attending meetings and acting as the main point of contact between company and the client
• Management of all aspects of project delivery from early construction phases to final account.
• Building and maintaining the company’s reputation for exemplary construction standards and post completion customer experience
• Ensure the teams are performing well, on target for delivery and budget.
• Regular reporting on team performance, flagging up issues that may potentially affect completion and profitability.
• Supporting on technical and line management matters
• Keeping up to date with all resources for each project and reorganising as and when required.
• Attendance at weekly management meetings
Experience & Qualifications
• A proven track record in the design and build sector, construction fit out and refurbishment as a Contracts Manager or PM.
• Success of leading teams of project managers to deliver high quality projects between £100k to £5 million.
• SMSTS or CSCS Black Card
• Technical and practical knowledge of construction methods, procurement and delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
• High communication and customer facing skills.
• Very Good IT skills including MS office
• Organised, methodical, high attention to detail
• Strong commercial awareness from a Contracts Manager Perspective.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV and covering letter to David Stevens or call our office on 01543 629090