Our client is currently on the lookout for an experienced Estimator to join their team on a permanent basis in Warwickshire. Our client is a successful construction company that specialise in refurbish and extensions.
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse regional portfolio of private and public sector clients. You will also be delivering a broad range of refurbishment, new build and restoration projects.
The ideal candidate will be expected to fulfil the following duties
- Preparing estimates and tenders
- Settlement of final accounts
- Gather information for risk assessments and method statements
- Organise site surveys
Qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in an estimating role or similar
- Proven track record and up to date knowledge of current estimating and tendering within the construction industry.
- Deal will tender from the preparation of the estimate
- Be able to settle final account
- Must be a qualified Estimator with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090.