Our client is looking for an experience Lead Highways Inspector to join their experienced team in Gloucestershire. Our client is a huge established market leading company that specialises in working on Highways projects.
You will be required to;
- Monitor and advise the inspectors on their day to day duties
- Oversee and supervise a team of up to 16
- Handle any issues and reporting any problems to the Operations Manager
- Ensure that all inspectors are complying to site rules and regulations
The successful Highways Inspector will have the following;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- City and guilds qualified
- Ability to Liaise with stakeholders at all levels
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090.