Our Client is looking for an experienced Project Structural Engineer to join their team in Birmingham. The Project Structural Engineer will be expected to have a minimum of 4 years relevant experience at a post graduate level, working towards achieving Chartered/Incorporated status.
The successful candidate should be competent in computer analysis and design in all structural materials, and be expected to take an active role in the project delivery.
The Structural Engineer will be working alongside graduates and technicians.
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and Technicians in the delivery of civil and structural engineering projects.
- Responsible for co-coordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of a project.
- The Engineer will be responsible for the analysis and design of overall building structures using Design/Analysis software
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination of CAD/Revit technicians ensure that an appropriate level of design information is included on production information.
- Visit sites and attending meetings
- Internal and project design meetings
- Attend external design meetings
- Prepare correspondence and reports
The project structural engineer must be;
- Working towards chartered/incorporated status
- Software experience in TEDDS, Telka Structural Designer, Fastrack Portal Frame, CADS Wall Panel, P Frame and MasterSeries Retainig Wall.
- Must have a degree in structural or Civil Engineering
- Must be IT Literate with experience in structural design software packages.
- Valid driving licence.
The salary is negotiable dependent on experience and a package is offered.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott, or call the office on 01543629090.