Our client is currently looking for an experienced Senior Engineer with knowledge of BIM. The role is a permanent role and you will be based from the Buckinghamshire office, however due to the role being a regional role you will need to be flexible and willing to travel to different sites.
Our client is an established construction company that specialize in civils and highways industry.
- Be competent with BIM/ ASite Modelling and AutoCAD
- Ability to work under the direction of Site Managers and take lead on developing sectors of BIM modelling content for the project.
- Train and mentor Junior Engineers
- Complete risk assessments, hazard assessments and method statements
- Manage the site service plans and drawings
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of BIM.
- Previous experience with BIM
- Qualified Senior Engineer
- Experience in roads, earthworks, drainage and highways
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090.