Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer who is looking for their next transition in their career to a Sub Agent level this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to progress their career with a major blue chip civil engineering construction company. The Engineer will join their team in Colchester.
The Engineer/Sub Agent will be trained to manage and control all site highway scheme works from beginning right through to completion. This must be delivered safely, within the budget and time frame. The Engineer/Sub Agent must have experience working on previous public realm and highways projects.
The ideal candidate must be able to fulfil the following roles and activities.
- Manage staff, resources, and materials, mechanical and sub-contract in order to complete works.
- Be able to collate records of many different aspects of the operational process this could be site notes, electronic media.
- Provide accurate progress reports, as built information.
- Carry out safety audits and toolbox talks
- Produce method statements and risk assessments
- Produce monthly scheme reports to present clients
- Implementing Health & Safety on site
- Maintain contract documentation
- Report all cost information
- Full Driving Licence
- CSCS Card supervisor
- First Aid 3 day
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Experience in Public Realm and Highways projects
- SSSTS/ SMSTS
If you feel you have the right skills and experience needed for this role then please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090