Our client is looking for an experienced Site Agent to join their team in Colchester. This is a great opportunity for any Site Agent trying to progress their career in the construction sector.
The Site Agent will be expected to manage and control all site highway scheme works from beginning right through to completion. This must be delivered safely, within the budget and time frame. The Site Agent must have experience working on previous public realm and highways projects.
The ideal Site Manager must be able to fulfil the following roles and activities.
- Manage staff, resources, and materials, mechanical and sub-contract in order to complete works.
- Be able to collate records of many different aspects of the operational process this could be site notes, electronic media.
- Provide accurate progress reports, as built information.
- Carry out safety audits and toolbox talks
- Produce method statements and risk assessments
- Produce monthly scheme reports to present clients
- Implementing Health & Safety on site
- Maintain contract documentation
- Report all cost information
- Full Driving Licence
- CSCS Card supervisor
- NVQ Level 3
- First Aid 3 day
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Experience in Public Realm and Highways projects