Our client is seeking to employed and experienced Site Engineer for their business based in Chigwell.
Our client is an established construction company that specialise in highways, civils and infrastructure based projects. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record in the highways sector as a Site Engineer.
The Site Engineer will be completing the following tasks;
- Liaise with site management to complete take offs
- Gain awareness of any possible commercial potential
- Develop awareness of any issues with the project
- Knowledge and ability in pursuing hazard/risk assessments and method statements
- Carry out any inspections and testing
- Assist the QS/ Project Manager with providing the information for records and claims purposes
- Manage the requirements of your section and contribute to the completion of site health and safety
The ideal Site Engineer will be someone with previous knowledge and a background in highways & civil engineering and as a Site Engineer. The candidate will have experience working with the NEC forms of contracts.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree is Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- CSCS card
- Ideally CITB/ SMSTS/ SSSTS
- A full driving licence is essential
- Full driving licence
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role then please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090.