Are you an experienced Site engineer with experience in Earthworks and soil stabilisation?
My client are a well-known Earthworks and soil stabilisation contractor they are specialists in remediation, groundworks and drainage. They are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team for 10 weeks work.
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately complete the setting out required on site
- Ensure that all information is maintained and up to date for projects
- Accurate levelling and surveying of the site using Leica
- Resolve any unexpected engineering issues
- Apply knowledge and understanding of technical information
Skills and experience
- Must have experience using GPS machine control
- Be able to upload model information
- Carry out surveys
- Previous experience in Earthworks and heavy groundworks
How to Apply?
Please send your application as directed and someone will be in touch if your application is successful.