Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Sub Agent to join their business based in Chigwell. They are an award winning civil engineering and construction business and boast an impressive portfolio of clients UK Wide.
Our client is involved in the private and public sector carrying out projects for environments such as highways, bridges, infrastructure and environmental schemes.
The ideal Sub Agent will have a proven track record in these environments delivering the projects on time and within budget.
- Management of site staff operatives and sub-contractors.
- Preparing and monitoring programmes of work.
- Understand the tender allowances and monitor contract costs against agreed budgets – company financial reporting.
- Manage design co-ordination.
- Understand and administer contract change.
- Sub Agent related duties
- Assessment and engagement of sub-contractors.
- Provide method statements, hazard risk assessments and Project Management plans.
- Inform, consult and involve local groups as necessary.
- Promote and ensure all work complies with safety, quality and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven Track record as a Sub Agent
- NEC contracts experience essential
- Experience of working on highways and infrastructure schemes, earthworks based projects.
- HND, HNC or BEng qualification or equivalent
- SMSTS management qualification
- CSCS management card.
- First Aid at work.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this Sub Agent role, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of David Stevens or call our office on 01543 629 090