Contracts Manager required with experience with insurance related repairs and recovery works - Birmingham
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a proven track record in the insurance related repairs and recovery sector?
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Manager for their business based in the Birmingham area. You will be required to work across Birmingham and surrounding area.The ideal candidate will have experience working within insurance repairs and recovery works on both commercial and residential properties. This could include anything from fire, flood, subsidice or structural collapse etc.
You will be required to manage projects from start to finish working closely with the engineers for the insurance company and managing the trades teams closeley.
In return, my client will offer you a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
You will be required to carry out;
- Completing quality documentation
- Manage Sites across a number of project ensuring projects are being finished on time and budget
- Checking and ensuring that the project works comply with the requirements of the contract specification and drawings etc. and maintaining appropriate records etc to confirm such compliance;
- Maintain records of work done and site activities including as built records, quality records, diaries and allocation sheets;
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
- Maintain and develop client relationships;
Skills & Qualifications
- First Aid
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in the insurance repairs sector.
- Strong permanent career history
How to apply?
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to fulfil this role, please send your CV to Tom Bruton @ BCS Connect
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch