Quantity Surveyor wanted for our groundworks based client based in the Leicester region.
Our client is seeking to employ a Quantity Surveyor for their business based in the Leicester region. The ideal candidate will have a background in ground works and civils related works.
- Provide contractual and commercial advice to the operational team on site to support them in their decision making.
- Contract change control
- Subcontract procurement
- Subcontract Management
- Negotiate and communicate effectively with internal and external companies
- Administration of payments
- Prepare valuations and applications for payment in accordance with the form of contract
- Measurement of works on site and from drawings
- Prepare and present commercial reports, cost plans and cash flow forecasts for senior managers
- Candidates must have good interpersonal skills and show a willingness to work flexibly and undertake a range of tasks.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Some experience or knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts is desirable
- Experience gained within the groundworks and housing sector.
- HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline)
- Appropriate CSCS card
- A good standard of proficiency in MS Excel is required for this role.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of David Stevens or call our office on 01543 629090
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch