Ground Works based Engineer required - Leicestershire
Our client is seeking to employ and experienced Site Engineer for their business based in the Leicester region. The ideal candidate will have experience working on ground works, 278 works and experience of drainage and sewers based projects with an understanding of various contracts. You will be assisting the site team to deliver these schemes in an effective and cost efficient manner.
- Setting out for roadworks including associated structures and substructures.
- Reviewing and logging drawing issue changes.
- Completing quality documentation
- Implementation of Quality planning and controls to ensure project compliance with the Specification and the Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability Company Policies;
- Undertake the roles appropriately assigned within the contract PMP: setting out, issuing permits;
- Checking and ensuring that the project works comply with the requirements of the contract specification and drawings etc. and maintaining appropriate records etc to confirm such compliance;
- Maintain records of work done and site activities including as built records, quality records, diaries and allocation sheets;
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
- Maintain and develop client relationships;
- Actively mentor and develop graduates and trainees.
- Experience of 278 works
- SSSTS would be admirable
- Can set out using Theodolite and tape, total station including uploading co-ordinate data
- Levelling for kerb pins, drainage, earthworks profile boards and batter rails
- Experience in the ground works sector essential
- Experience in dealing with clients in the housing market.
- A solid technical/engineering background
- Ideally a Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Produce As-built records and drawings
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV to Tom Bruton or call our office on 01543 629090
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch