Assistant Site Manager with office fit out experience in the West Midlands
Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a proven track record in the fit-out sector?
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Site Manager for their business based in the Birmingham area. You will be required to work across the West and East Midlands.The ideal candidate will have experience working on various fit out projects in different sectors such as educational, office and commercial etc.
In return, my client will offer you a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + package and benefits.
You will be required to carry out;
- Completing quality documentation
- Manage Site Managers across a number of project ensuring projects are being finished on time and budget
- Checking and ensuring that the project works comply with the requirements of the contract specification and drawings etc. and maintaining appropriate records etc to confirm such compliance;
- Maintain records of work done and site activities including as built records, quality records, diaries and allocation sheets;
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
- Maintain and develop client relationships;
Skills & Qualifications
- First Aid
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in the refurbishment and fit out sector
How to apply?
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to fulfil this role, please send your CV to Tom Bruton @ BCS Connect
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch