Site Manager required for Housing New Build Developer.
Are you an experienced Site Manager with a proven track record in the new build housing industry?
Are you looking to join a successful and growing, Midlands based developer?
BCS Connect are currently searching for an experienced Site Manager for our client, a well-established, growing and succesful developer. This company are a new build developer who carry out a mix of private and affordable housing developments. Being based in the Midlands, they carry out projects in and around the Midlands area's.
This is a permanent opportunity with an interview process to be taken place for the right candidates.
The ideal candidate for this project will have a proven track record in the new build housing industry with a stable permanent career history.
The role will involve:
- Maintaining health and safety standards on site
- Keep cost control in line with project specifications
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Management of sub-contractors and site operatives
- Liaising and building good relationships with clients
Requirements for the role:
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of new build housing
- Good communication skills, self-starter and good management skills
- First aid at work
How to apply?
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to fulfil this role, please send your CV to Tom Bruton @ BCS Connect
We can ensure that either the client or candidate will receive a professional service giving guidance when required to ensure a high level of service on every vacany at all times.Get in Touch